For patients experiencing hair loss as a result of cancer treatment, LivingWell offers virtual wig consultations through our Wig Boutique. Our wig specialists will help you choose a wig that fits your needs and lifestyle from the privacy of your home. Thanks to generous donations from community organizations and individuals, all wigs are available at no cost to patients.
Schedule a Consultation
LivingWell offers virtual wig consultations for patients experiencing hair loss as a result of cancer treatments. Our wig consultants will help you choose a wig that fits your needs and lifestyle from the privacy of your home. Schedule your virtual consultation today!
Step 2: After you complete step 1, we will contact you!
- We will schedule a virtual consultation date and time.
- On your scheduled consultation, you will receive an email with a link to connect with us via Microsoft Teams.
Step 3: Prep for the Virtual Consultation
- Prior to your appointment, watch LivingWell’s “Wig Selection, Fitting and Care” video with hair stylist Jenny Burns. Jenny will show you the various types of wigs, how to select the best one for you, and how to properly care for a wig.
Step 4: Virtual Consultation Day
- At your scheduled time, we will connect with you online from our Wig Boutique. Look for the e-mail from us with a link for the virtual consultation via Microsoft Teams. (Learn more about Microsoft Teams.)
- We will work together to determine which wig is best suited for you based on your hair goals: length, style and color.
- We will arrange for curbside pickup at LivingWell Geneva, 442 Williamsburg Avenue.
- We look forward to helping you find a good fit and style! In the meantime, be sure to follow LivingWell on Facebook and YouTube.