Onsite Yoga and Fitness Classes: Fall/Winter 2020
We are grateful to all of you for your dedication and support of our classes and look forward to seeing you again soon! We want you to feel comfortable and safe returning to LivingWell, therefore we will be implementing multiple processes to ensure everyone’s health and safety during our classes. While the experience will be slightly different than before, we are here to support you on your fitness and wellness journey. (To view all of our virtual yoga and fitness classes, click here.)
Onsite Class Registration Details
- A completed LivingWell Participant Information Form, current Medical Release Form and Release of Liability Form (scroll to pages 4 and 5) need to be on file.
- All onsite classes will have a limit of eight participants per class.
- All participants must pre-register for each onsite class below by emailing email@example.com.
- In your registration email, please let us know the class(es) and date(s) you are signing up for (e.g., Monday, November 2, BOSU Balance and Core class)
Mondays, 9:15 am – 9:45 am, BOSU Balance and Core – Instructor Jennifer Artman
Mondays, 10:30 am – 11:15 am, Fitness for Cancer Recovery – Instructor Jennifer Artman
Tuesdays, 10:45 am – 11:15 am, Core and Pelvic Muscle Strength – Instructor Susan Litviak
Tuesdays, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm, Yoga – Instructor Susan Litviak
Thursdays, 9:00 – 9:45 am, Tai Chi – Instructor Susan Litviak
Thursdays, 10:30 – 11:15 am, Chair Yoga – Instructor Susan Litviak
- Please register at least 48 hours before a class starts so we have time to process your registration and confirm that there is still room in the class. We want to save you a trip if we have reached capacity! If you are unable to attend one of your classes, please provide LivingWell at least 48 hours cancellation notice.
Health and Safety Measures
- Classes are limited to eight participants.
- Stickers will be placed on the studio floor to help participants know where to stand/place your mats. This will help to ensure proper social distancing during class.
- Masks (provided by LivingWell) need to be worn throughout the LivingWell facility and during class.
- Participants will not be able to congregate inside LivingWell before or after class at this time.
- Studio floor will be sanitized after each class.
- All equipment used will be sanitized after each class.
- Participants must bring their own mats for all yoga and mat classes. Participants can choose to bring in their own blankets, bolsters and blocks, if needed, however, we will not be providing these for you at this time.
Upon entering LivingWell, you will be required to go through a brief COVID screening. You will be asked a short series of COVID symptom questions and have your temperature taken. Please arrive approximately 15 minutes before class time to complete this screening. We will be asking if you had any of the following symptoms within the past 14 days:
- New or worsening cough, fever >100 F, chills or shortness of breath?
- Loss of taste or smell?
- Sore throat?
- New headache, neck ache or muscle pain not related to physical activity?
- More than one episode of vomiting or diarrhea?
We will also ask:
- Have you had a COVID test done outside of Northwestern Medicine in the last two weeks?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 20 days?