2021 Bridge Walk
May 21 – 23 | Register
Join us for LivingWell Cancer Resource Center’s Annual Bridge Walk as we come together to celebrate cancer survivorship!
In an effort to help protect the health and safety of our participants, their families, and the healthcare heroes in our communities, this year’s Bridge Walk event will be held virtually. So while we may not be able to come together in person to celebrate, we are excited to be virtually bridging the distance as we walk together in mind, body and spirit, all while celebrating survivorship.
- The week leading up to the event will be a fun Spirit Week: Each day will have a different theme and an opportunity for participants to connect with one another.
- As a virtual participant, you can choose the time and place to walk, run or be active (while physically distancing) during the event weekend, May 21 – 23.
- During event weekend we encourage participants to safely gather with their teams, family, and friends to complete a 5K walk in their own community.
- All participants will receive a commemorative Bridge Walk T-shirt. Shirts need to be picked up from LivingWell Cancer Resource Center in Geneva during one of the three time slots listed below:
- Tuesday, May 18, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 19, 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday, May 21, 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
CLICK HERE for more information and to register for the 2021 Bridge Walk!